Friday, February 29, 2008

Junk Prints

I recently decided to jump into Etsy. I don't think it is as user friendly or smart as it should be, and so like a fool I stayed away too long, waiting for the day that they would update the interface. That day hasn't come, but I came over to the site anyhow and have been busily trolling through and tagging my favorites and planning future purchases. One seller who is on almsot everyone's fave list is the fabulous Junk Prints.



Junk Prints' Brooklyn-based designer, Chanel Kennebrew, makes awesomely witty shirts, jackets, dresses, and bags in bright bold colors and I want almost everything that she's selling. I want it all now, but unfortunately my pocketbook disagrees with me, so until we can work something out, I'll just be here drooling over (and highlighting as favorites) all the fantastic Junk Prints.





No comments: